Arieon Personal Website

4:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Friends call me Arieon, but I wouldn’t mind to be called Ron or Aeron either. According to the Chinese calender, I was born in the year of the Water Boar which means Water boar go with the flow and usually trust people before they truly know them.

This, of course, can get me into trouble because water boar are often to trusting for their own good.Water boar are quite easily influenced; yet, can be very persuasive whenit comes to getting what they want.

In addition water boar love parties and social situations and enjoy giving of themselves to help others.

The Gregorian calendar however would point out that I was born on December the 29th, 1983 which makes me a highly ambitious person.

The place I call home is known as Kota Kinabalu located in the state of Sabah. In a good weather,the highest mountain in South East Asia Mount Kinabalu can be seen from Kota Kinabalu.

At the moment, I am still taking have finished my course Bachelor in Information Technology at Universiti Malaysia Sabah.

I graduated in November 2013 hope by this year 2013 I would be able to graduate. =)I am fascinated by music and I enjoy traveling and also things that related to computers.

In work, I enjoy keeping things simple but practical.

And yes, I do believe in karma.

 The following quote is one of my favorite as it summarizes myself in one sentence:
 If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door. (Milton Berle )

 Arieon.my
I am a blogger, not an 'anonymous' hacker.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: